There are a surprising number of unique ways to earn money online. In fact, if you were to download all of the apps to make money, then you could probably spend all day playing games, watching videos, and taking surveys for extra cash. Of course, not every game is fun for every person. Therefore, you’ll want to look for the ones that are best for you. For example, if you love crossword puzzles then you might want to earn extra money with Wealth Words.
What Is Wealth Words?
Wealth Words is an app for people who love language. Specifically, if you love playing with words, then you’ll enjoying playing the games on this app. It’s primarily a crosswords puzzle app. However, they also have interactive stories and poems that you can participate in. This is a great chance to both show off and boost your knowledge of word play. Moreover, you can earn extra money with Wealth Words.
How Does Wealth Words Work?
First, you need to create an account with Wealth Words. You can do this online at the Wealth Words website. Alternatively, you can download Wealth Words from the App Store. In either case, registration is simple.
What you do have to understand before you begin, however, is that playing Wealth Words isn’t free. Downloading the app is free, of course. Moreover, you can set up your account at no charge. But then you do have to purchase tokens through the site if you want to play the games.
Each token costs one quarter. That said, you can purchase token packages in bulk to reduce the price of each individual token. Once you’ve purchased tokens, you can use them to enter the games. There are a variety of different word games, primarily crossword puzzles.
Each one has a time limit. You choose the games that you want to play, pay for them, with tokens, enter your answers, and wait. Within 24 hours after the end of the time limit, you’ll find out who the winner is. And if you’re the winner, you’ll win cash.
Important Details About The Game
As long as you understand that you pay to play, that each game has a time limit, and that you’re able to win money, you’re pretty much set. However, here are some additional things that you might want to know about how to earn extra money with Wealth Words:
- Once you earn money, you can cash out at any time. You don’t have to meet a certain payment threshold. Payments are made through PayPal.
- You can use PayPal to buy your tokens as well. Alternatively, you can purchase them with a credit card. In either case, they are not refundable.
- There’s an option to play open games without purchasing tokens. You can win small amounts of money with these games. However, if you really want to earn extra money with Wealth Words, then you should purchase tokens.
- As a new user, you get one free token. Therefore, you can try playing the game at no cost. It’s smart to see if you like it before you begin.
- In addition to playing the game in English, you can complete crosswords in Chinese and Hindi if you know those languages.
Can You Earn Extra Money With Wealth Words?
Obviously, you have the opportunity to earn each time that you play. Winnings are divided up between people in the prize pool. Therefore, how much you can earn depends on who is playing and how good you are at the games. While this isn’t a smart source of steady income, it can certainly be a fun way to generate a little bit of cash on the side. As long as you don’t go overboard buying tokens, it’s worth it to see if this could be a good product for you.
- Financial Benefits of Not Owning a Smartphone
- Small Investing in Small Businesses with SMBX
- I Like Inbox Dollars Even Though I Don’t Think It’s a Money Maker
Kathryn Vercillo is a professional writer with more than a decade of experience writing about healthy living and personal finance. She lives in San Francisco, where she has learned to maximize frugal living tips in order to thrive as a freelancer in one of the nation’s most expensive cities. When she’s not writing, she’s exploring the city on foot with her rescue dog. Learn more about her at www.kathrynvercillo.com. Kathryn also writes about saving money with coupons over at GroceryCouponGuide.com .