Staples stores open at midnight on Friday. Are you going to be there?
I’ll admit: Staples is not going to be my first stop on Black Friday, and I’m not going to sacrifice precious sleep hours to get anywhere at midnight, but you bet I will stop by for a few deals.
First and foremost, with any Black Friday purchase, Staples is giving away 25 personalized 5×7 holiday cards. The first 350 customers to make a purchase on Black Friday will get a coupon for 25 free holiday cards, sized 5×7, flat, and matte. For those of you who missed the $5 for 50 cards Groupon deal, you may want to stop by Staples with a friend or two and get 50 cards for free (that is, if your friend is willing to give up her coupon to you!).
If you’re thinking of getting someone an activity monitor like a FitBit or Jawbone, Staples is offering a $25 Visa giftcard with the purchase of any activity monitor. Staples is also offering competitive prices on activity monitors — making the FitBit Zip (the most basic model) just $30. I’m thinking of getting Mr. Stapler a Jawbone, although during Baby’s first 6 months might not be the ideal time for him to be measuring his sleep and activity level!
If you’re in the market for a tech item and want to get the best Black Friday price possible, check out Living Rich with Coupons’ price matching tool for Black Friday. According to that tool, Staples is offering the best prices on activity monitors. But that’s the only item I checked. See if you can find the best Black Friday price for what you’re eyeing here.
About the free Kindle eReader (after Rebate) with the purchase of any laptop priced at $399 or higher: This model of Kindle is regularly $79, but only $49 on Black Friday. So, if you’re going to get a laptop, you should get it before Black Friday and use the $100 off coupon. If you also want a Kindle, go back to Staples on Black Friday and score this model for $49.
Staples coupons this week, which you can print out online, starting on Sunday:
- 25% off one Cleaning and Breakroom item.
- $9.99 Duracell AA or AAA batteries, 24 count. (The days of free batteries are over, so this is a great deal).
The best deals at Staples on Black Friday:
- $0.01 — Kaspersky Internet Security, after Rebate ($45.01 at the register, $45 Rebate).
- $0.01 — Staples Multipurpose paper, after Rebate ($7.99 at the register, $7.98 Rebate).
- 15% off of iTunes gift cards with a $50 iTunes gift card purchase. A perfect gift for teachers and teenagers!
- $9.99 — McAfee Total Protection, after Rebate ($59.99 at the register, $50 Rebate).
- $19.99 — Omnitech 14-sheet cross-cut shredder, after Rebate ($54.99 at the register, $35 Rebate).
- $49 — Kindle eReader with WiFi (regularly $79).
- $79 — Kindle Fire HD6
- $109 — Kindle Fire HD7
- $99.99 — Samsung 23.6″ widescreen LED monitor (regularly $219.99).
- $99.99 — Beats Drenched headphones (regularly $169.99)
- $249 — Samsung Tab 4 (regularly $349.99).
Happy Stapling! As always, I love to hear about deals you score — please feel free to come on back and tell us what you go on Black Friday!