Staplers, did any of you snag some great 20% off deals last week? This week has another pre-paid card moneymaker, plus pens and pencils for 70% off. If you have a video game fanatic on your holiday shopping list, you may be able to get that gift for 20% this week at Staples. Read on to find out more …
As for last week’s deals, I was too late to the store to get the anti-virus software moneymaker, but I did snag the MasterCard moneymaker. I pricematched for toner and got an additional 20% off. I also picked up a $80 Jansport backpack for 50% off, plus got 20% off of that. Fun times over here in the Stapler household 😉
And now back to this week’s deals …
Staples coupons this week, which you can print out online, starting on Sunday:
- $75 off laptops and desktops regularly priced at $549 or up.
- 20% off select Crayola products (excludes daily deals and clearance items)
- 20% back in Staples Rewards on all color printing services
- $10 off $30 purchase of bags and bows
- 20% off Deflecto LitLoc interlocking literature displays
This Week’s Best Deals at Staples:
- $7 Moneymaker — Buy $300 of Visa gift cards and get a $20 pre-paid Visa gift card after Rebate. (approximately $312.90 at the register, $20 Rebate).
- When choosing a pre-paid Visa from the rack, try to get the least number of cards possible — for example, two cards for $150, or one card for $200 and one for $100. Each card will have an activation fee from $3.95 to $6.95 each. So, the goal is to pay the least amount in activation fees while getting to the $300 minimum purchase.
- Be sure to buy $300 worth of cards in one single purchase.
- Approximately $312.90 at the register, $20 Staples gift card after Rebate. Spend the Visa wherever you want!
- Limit one Rebate per household.
- $1 — Staples mechanical pencils, 12-pack (regularly $4.49)
- $1 — Staples comfort Stic ballpoint pens, 12-pack (regularly $2.99)
- $3 — Pentel retractable ballpoint pens, 18-pack (regularly $10.99)
- $7 each when you buy 3 — Stack & Pull 54-quart buckle-up box (regularly $14.79). Do you need boxes to store kids’ clothes? These are the boxes I use. $7 is as low as they go, but they’re at that price frequently. So, if you don’t need three of them, sit tight and you can get this deal later.
- Scissors — buy one, get one 50% off. I found some great scissors in the clearance aisle … so snag this deal while it lasts!
- $40 for $50 worth of Xbox cards — instant savings of $10 when you buy $50 or more of Xbox cards. Do you have a gamer on your holiday gift list?
Is there anything in particular you’re looking for at Staples in the next few months? I will keep my eyes peeled for it. Just let me know in the comments. Happy Stapling!
I haven’t been to Staples in a long time. I’ll have to remember to check out the store during the holidays. I am starting to run out of school supplies and need to purchase more.